Fellow first time mothers/dads (celebs)
For the first time, I have some guests on my blog. They are some of my favourite celebs who became first time parents around the time my little cute face was born (2013/2014).
- My favourite waist twisting-musician; Shakira. She became a mum on 22nd of January 2013 (almost a year before me) and her son is definitely a cute face (her hips can’t lie after all).
(Image: Hello magazine)
- Good guy/ cute soldier who I loved in Dear John and 21 Jump Street – Channing Tatum. He became a dad on May 30th 2013. As expected his daughter took some of his cute genes.
- Not exactly my favourite reality star or hip hop artist but a lot of my friends will just tell me that my list is not complete without them. You know them – Kimye who both became first time parents 22nd July 2013. North is definitely cuter than Kanye and I am sure he can live with that.
- My Favourite royalty whose mum spur my interest in the British monarchy and his pretty wife – Prince William and Kate who gave birth to Prince George on 22nd July 2013. His royal cuteness!
(Image: us magazine.com)
- The beautiful actress in Django unchained, I think you may know her from her drama series scandals. Yes its Kerry Washington. Kerry who is very private, is reported to have delivered Isabelle (my namesake?) on 21 April 2014. I am sure Isabelle will be as beautiful as her mum.
- The lady who tried to wear prada and married a handsome Prince in Queen Victoria – Actress Emily Blunt. I love her and she became a mom to Hazel on 16th February 2014.
- One of my favourite talent judge – Simon Cowell who became a dad to Eric on 14th February 2014 (love son). They both look so cute in this photograph.
- Nigerian musician Paul Okoye (Psquare – I love ‘chop your money’) became a dad on 11th April 2013. Now that both Paul and Peter are dads,hope this will not stop them from giving me more steps and sounds.
- Nigerian musician Naeto C scored ten over ten on 25th March 2013 with his son. I am sure they are now five and six. Naeto C, please release a nice song soon.
It is lovely to have something in common with these celebs as they continue to inspire me with good entertainment or their lifestyle.